Opihr (pronounced O-peer) is this summer’s oriental explosion in the gin category. This ready-to-drink G&T comes in three great flavours: Orange, Ginger, and original G&T. Opihr is one of the best premium gins on the market to date and is named after the legendary port from which King Solomon was said to receive a cargo of gold, silver, sandalwood, pearls, ivory, apes and peacocks every three years.
The gin was designed with the oriental spice route as inspiration. Blending in nuances from exotic locations such as Turkey, India, Morocco and Spain. On the nose, Opihr Gin has a heady spice mix with cardamom very much raising its hand above the rest of the class. There’s also a cheeky, zesty citrus making itself known. While there is certainly a spiced explosion to taste, there is also a discernible sweetness from the orange in Opihr Gin. Cubeb dominates the finish with its deliciously exotic and characterful notes of cracked pepper and light violet.
If you’d like to spend the summer exploring the oriental spice route without leaving the comfort of your home, all you have to do is complete the form below to enter and you could stand the chance to win an Opihr hamper worth R450. Terms and Conditions (listed below) apply and the winner will be notified directly.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 29 November 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- You must follow us on Instagram to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winner will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Reanissance Men SA and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Renaissance Men SA reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Renaissance Men SA reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Only one entry per person allowed.