A recent conversation with a friend inspired travelling the globe. But while travel bans keep our feet firmly planted on the ground, there’s no need for us to sit back and sulk. Instead, it’s the best time to travel the world through a good old fashion drink – with a twist!
So you can imagine my delight when I discovered the Mezcalita, Mexico’s take on the elegant classic, Mai Tai. 6 ingredients + 2 cocktail tools = happiness in the privacy of your kitchen, lounge, patio – wherever; the point is you’re going to be enjoying this baby!
- 30ml Ocho Blanco Tequila (otherwise any good tequila you can find)
- 20ml Vida Mezcal
- 30ml Lime juice (freshly squeezed or store bought)
- 30ml Orgeat syrup
- Angostura Bitters (for garnish)
- Rosemary (for garnish)
- Shake ingredients in shaker with some crushed ice.
- Pour over low-ball glass/tumbler with ice.
- Add 4-5 dashes of Angostura Bitters on top for garnish.
- Light a sprig of fresh Rosemary, add on top and serve.
Now your party’s officially on fire, baby. Enjoy!
Alcohol Not For Sale To Persons Under 18. Enjoy Responsibly.