Everybody loves a good old fashion Mojito, but can they also resist the opportunity to drink a modern twist to the endearing classic? The Black Mojito is nothing crazy – just a change in colour and ingredients. Deep down inside its yummy rummy tummy it’s still the great mojito you love.
Here’s a quick recipe to give your friends a mojito in a tuxedo. I’m pretty sure they’re going to love it!
The Black Mojito
- Mint leaves
- Lime juice (store bought or fresh squeezed)
- Rum (of your choice)
- Blue Curacao
- Soda Water or Lemonade
- In a shaker, muddle mint leaves, blackberries, lime juice and sugar.
- Add your rum of choice, blue curaçao and mix well.
- Add ice to shaker and shake well 4-5 times and strain over ice in tumbler.
- Add soda water or lemonade and stir well.
- Garnish with blackberries, lime or mint.
And there you have it. Another quick and easy way to make a mojito with a slight twist. Be adventurous and switch things up to get different variants and share those discoveries with me.
Alcohol Not For Sale To Persons Under 18. Enjoy Responsibly.